"Create. Sell. Deliver. Helping you create the content to sell to your customers the way they want to receive it." That's our theme this year for SIPA 2012, May 20-22 in Washington, D.C. It's pretty simple really, though the ways and means to achieve this is anything but. That's why you come to a Conference like this, however - to find out what others are doing to be successful.
SIPA prides itself on presenting the latest trends in the industry and giving you the information you need to succeed in the times we live. So that means sessions on topics such as mobile, eLearning, SEO, paywalls and social media efforts, plus unparalleled networking, roundtables and special events - plus being in Washington in what is probably the nicest weather time of the year.
We've got a lot "new" this year:
- Most notably the date. We're holding the conference May 20-22, earlier than we normally do, but a nice time to get your learning and networking in before the Memorial Day Holiday.
- We have two certificate programs to offer - one for marketing staff and one for editorial. We held our first-ever marketing certificate course in December and it was a hit. We've expanded it from that first course, added bootcamps and some flexibility with session choices. It's a great course for marketers and content writers at all levels.
- Also new will be the BrainSlam. Very popular for two years running at the Marketing Conference, this interactive session has been revamped especially for SIPA 2012.
- And don't forget to tweet #SIPADC
The newly branded "SIPAwards" are moving to prime time at SIPA2012. On Monday evening we'll roll with the red carpet at our inaugural cocktail reception/awards ceremony.
- Order copy of Annual Conference: Click Here
- Download Brochure: Click Here
- Need help to attend SIPA 2012? Click Here to apply for a Scholarship.
- Want to download a registration form? Click Here
- Want to see who's coming to SIPA 2012? Click Here to find out.
Thank You to Our Sponsors and Exhibitors