SIPA's Miami conference has been a must-attend-event for all publishers, marketers, on-line and web managers, sales managers, and entrepreneurs for years. This year it's expanded more than ever to meet your needs. SIPA has added:
· More programs—SIPA has doubled the number of sessions from last year to guarantee that all the marketing and growth topics you're most concerned about are fully covered. Click here to view the agenda.
· More speakers—more than 40 experts will be presenting in Miami this year, each with a success story to tell that will take your marketing and publishing efforts to the next level
· More tracks—on digital publishing strategies, new product and revenues, and web design and technology.
· More marketing certificate support—we've added more sessions and experts to cover all the key elements of a best-in-class on-line publishing marketing program
· More networking—we've included the breaks, vendors, roundtables, and peer-to-peer breakfast meetings you need to build the strong business network to succeed
· And…two absolutely new pre-conference sessions on Sales Management for On-Line Publishers, and Social Media and Marketing
Register now! SIPA members, sign in to get special member prices.
The conference is at Loews Miami Beach Hotel—site of SIPA's most successful events.
SIPA has reserved a block of rooms at the special rate of $219/night + applicable taxes. Rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis. To make a reservation, you can click here or call: 877-563-9762
Reserve your room in SIPA's room block now to guarantee you'll be on the beach and at the 29th Annual Digital Publishing and Marketing Institute.
A small portion of your room rate is to be used to offset the costs of the meeting.
Refund Policy: Cancellations must be in writing and fax to 703.992.7512 or emailed to SIPA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be given until November 15, 2012 less a $45 administration fee. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from November 15 – December 3, 2012. No Refund will be issued after December 3, 2012. Substitutions may be made at any time.